As part of the Tech team at Fnatic, your days will be filled developing engaging experiences and products across our fast-moving business. You’ll have an eye for the fine details and the solutions you develop are the most elegant. You'll get to work on projects from memberships to community features, personalisation across apps and much more! You get excited by new techniques, problem solving regardless of the domain, and love the idea of developing highly functional, data-rich complex-systems. Most of all, you're excited to join a small team where your impact is highly measurable and helps amplify a brand loved globally by millions of fans! Our stack: - React, Next.js, Tailwind CSS - Sanity CMS, Shopify, FusionAuth - Vercel, Cloudflare & AWS - Python, Node
Your mission is to:
- Work within an agile team on a range of projects across our Product function
- Contribute technical ideas and workflow improvements to enhance the direction of Fnatic
- Work with complex ecommerce systems and community focussed products such as accounts and personalisation within the video game space!
- Launch creative digital campaigns
- Review analytics and performance metrics to draw conclusions and drive change
We're looking for:
- Commercial development experience, building and integrating functional components from design spec to production (2-5 years is likely to be suitable)
- A compelling portfolio or deep-dives of previous projects on GitHub etc
- Experience working with backend languages
- Experience integrating and building APIs
- Working knowledge of databases both relational and non-relational
- Performance optimisation skills e.g. Workers, Background Tasks, Critical Rendering Path, etc
- Basic on-page SEO knowledge with supporting semantic HTML, Link structures, etc
- Working knowledge of headless CMS and/or Shopify is a bonus!
- A quick learner, with an entrepreneurial drive and team-centric mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Desire to get stuck in and explore evolving technologies
- Amazing debugging skills!