Core and Pioneer Exclusive Discord Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Introduction and Eligibility
- The Prize Draw shall be open for forty-eight (48) hours from 17:00 BST on the start date advertised by Fnatic on the #core-pioneer-announcements channel of the official Fnatic Discord server (the ‘Official Channel’ and the ‘Prize Draw Period’).
- The Prize Draw is only open to Core and Pioneer Keyholders located in countries which Fnatic can ship to (check the list of countries we cannot ship to here) (Eligible Entrant(s)).
- The Prize Draw is also subject to Fnatic’s General Competition Terms. By entering the Prize Draw you agree to these terms and conditions and the General Competition Terms.
How to enter the Prize Draw
- To participate in the Prize Draw, Eligible Entrants must react with the ‘:tada:’ emoji to the GiveawayBot for the relevant Prize Draw in the Official Channel during the Prize Draw Period (Valid Entry).
- There is a limit of one Valid Entry per Eligible Entrant.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions and the General Competition Terms, each Valid Entry will go into the draw to win the applicable prize(s) announced by Fnatic for the Prize Draw on the Official Channel (each a ‘Prize’).
- There is a maximum of 1 Winner for the Prize Draw (Winner) and 1 Prize per Winner.
- The Winner will be selected at random from all Valid Entries.
- The Winner will be contacted by an official Fnatic representative via a direct message on Discord.
- The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- The Winner must acknowledge that they wish to receive the Prize within 3 days of Fnatic’s notification above and (if requested) evidence that they are an Eligible Entrant to Fnatic’s reasonable satisfaction. If a Winner fails to do either of these things, Fnatic may revoke the Prize from the Winner and award it to another Eligible Entrant selected at random from all remaining Valid Entries.
- Fnatic will aim to dispatch Physical Prize(s), excluding any personalised/customisable Prizes, within 7 days from the date on which a Winner acknowledges that they wish to receive a Prize, to the relevant contact details provided by the Winner. Please note that delivery delays outside of our reasonable control are possible, see here for further information.