Free shipping within EU, UK & US on all orders over €100 / £100 / $100
5 days a week support and live chat!
Time to Design Your Drip
Calling out all creatives! We are giving you a chance to design your own Fnatic drip and give YOU a chance to have your design featured on our official webshop. Deadline for entries is on September 19th, 2021.
After the Closing Date, the competition entries will be judged by a panel of four Fnatic judges. The judges will shortlist the top four candidates’ designs and these designs will be put to a public vote between 21/09/21 and 12:00 BST on 24/09/21.
On or around 24/09/21 the two most popular designs will be announced and both winners will receive:
$100Fnatic Shop Voucher
Publishedon the Fnatic website showcasing you and your portfolio
RosteredYou'll join our freelancer creators roster for further opportunities
PrintedYour own t-shirt, duh!
- The base colour of the t-shirt must be white or black only.
- The design can only be on the front and/or back, with a maximum print area of 330mm width x 490mm height each.
- A design cannot be printed over edges or seams.
- Keep your design to a maximum of 1-3 colours, including black and white.
- Use a transparent background, unless it's part of your design.
- The artwork should be high resolution (300dpi).
- Your design should be sent in as a PNG file of max 10MB and you should also send your working file AI/PSD or EPS.
- As a general guideline, use 12 points or above for fonts and 0.3 stroke size for lines.
- Intricate detailing shall be kept to a minimum to avoid bleeding.
- Designs might appear differently printed than on-screen. We recommend exporting files to an RGB colour space for a more accurate reflection of the final print
- Best avoid drop shadow, gradient effects or overlapping shapes with different colours as this might print differently.