ChopValue X Fnatic Gaming Desk Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Introduction and Eligibility
- The Prize Draw opens at 16:00 BST on 22 April 2022 (Start Date) and closes at 23:59 BST on 25 April 2022 (Close Date).
- The Prize Draw is open to entrants aged 13 years or over on the Start Date (Eligible Entrant).
- The Prize Draw is also subject to Fnatic’s General Competition Terms.
How to enter the Prize Draw
- To participate in the Prize Draw, Eligible Entrant must like and retweet Fnatic’s Twitter Post about the ChopValue X Fnatic Gaming Desk before the Close Date (Valid Entry).
- There is a limit of one Valid Entry for Eligible Entrant. For the avoidance of doubt, multiple entries by a single entrant (including via different social media accounts) will be automatically disqualified from the Prize Draw.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions and the General Competition Terms, Each Valid Entry will go into the draw to win a ChopValue X Fnatic Gaming Desk (the ‘Prize’).
- There is a maximum of 1 Winner for the Prize Draw (Winner) and 1 Prize per Winner.
- The Winner will be selected at random from all Valid Entries.
- The Winner will be contacted by direct message on Twitter from Fnatic’s Main Twitter Account.
- The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the Close Date.
- The Winner must acknowledge that they wish to receive the Prize within 3 days of Fnatic’s notification and (if requested) evidence that they are an Eligible Entrant to Fnatic’s reasonable satisfaction. If a Winner fails to do either of these things, Fnatic may revoke the Prize from the Winner and award it to another Eligible Entrant selected at random from all remaining Valid Entries.
- The Prize will be dispatched by ChopValue after the Winner acknowledges that they wish to receive the Prize, to the relevant contact details provided by the Winner. Neither Fnatic nor ChopValue will be liable for any failure or delay in delivering the Prize caused by circumstances outside of their reasonable control.