VCT EMEA 2023 Split Watch Parties Terms and Conditions
Fnatic will be hosting five VCT Spring Split Watch Parties at 16:30 BST on Friday 28 April 2023, Wednesday 10 May 2023, Thursday 11 May 2023 and at 18:30 BST on Wednesday 3 May 2023 and Wednesday 17 May 2023 (the Events). These T&Cs set out how you can register to attend the Event.
These terms should be read in conjunction with Fnatic’s General Competition Terms. By registering for the Event, you agree to these terms and the General Competition Terms.
- The registration period for the Events opens at 12:00 BST on 15 April 2023 (Open Date) and closes at 23:59 BST on 18 April 2023, 26 April 2023, 1 May 2023, 9 May 2023 and 15 May 2023 (Close Dates).
- In order to register, you must: (1) Be a Fnatic ID account holder; (2) be aged 18 or over on the Open Date; (2) register your interest in attending the Event by 23:59 BST on the Close Dates by clicking on the RSVP button on Fnatic.com.
- You may only register once per account for each event; multiple registrations will be disregarded. Fnatic reserves the right to limit the number of attendees at the Event based on capacity restrictions.
- Applicants will be selected at random from all Eligible Entries.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation via their Fnatic ID email before the Event starts and after the RSVP period closes. Please check your spam folders.
Important Notice to Attendees