ASOS Black Friday Competition Policy
PART A - CURRENT COMPETITIONS
- By participating in the Competition, you have the chance to win 1 of 15 ASOS Vouchers.
- The Competition opens at 01:00 GMT on 23 November 2021 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 1 December 2021 (Close Date).
- This competition is open to entrants who are aged 18 or over on the Close Date. If you are under 18 on the Close Date, you must obtain consent from your parent or guardian.
How to enter this Competition
- To participate in the Competition, you must: (1) be resident in either the United Kingdom or United States of America; (2) complete the entry questionnaire; and (3) where applicable, have consented to receive marketing communications from Fnatic.
- You may only enter this Competition once. Multiple entries will be disregarded.
- There will be 15 winners of the Competition.
- The 15 winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
- The winner of the Competition will be contacted by ASOS via email notification, sent to the email address supplied by the winner upon entering the Competition.The winner will be notified within 7 days after the Close Date.
- If you win, you must acknowledge receipt of the prize within 4 days of our notification to you and you must prove your age (being over 18 at the Close Date, or the appropriate parental consent) to Fnatic’s reasonable satisfaction. If you fail to do either of these things, Fnatic may revoke the prize and award it to another entrant selected at random from all remaining eligible entries..
PART B - GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS
Each Competition is offered by Fnatic Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales with company registration number 07805670, whose registered office is 2 Ebor Street, London, E1 6AW, United Kingdom (Fnatic).
By entering a Competition, you will be deemed to have accepted: (a) the relevant Competition-specific terms as set out in Part A; and (b) the General Competition Terms as set out in Part B.
Participation is subject at all times to the Fnatic Social & Community Policy. Any breach of this policy will lead to an immediate withdrawal of your entry in the Competition (without prejudice to any other rights Fnatic may have in consequence of such breach).
Any decision of Fnatic in respect of a Competition is final. For questions regarding a Competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry conditions / restrictions
- Competitions are not open to any employee, intern, contractor, sponsor or agent of Fnatic or its group companies, anyone professionally connected with this Competition, or an immediate family member of any of the foregoing. Entries from any of the foregoing will not be eligible to win a prize.
- Bulk entries, entries by third parties or agents, syndicated entries, entries made via automated devices, or entries made using methods such as, without limitation, a computer macro or script will not be eligible to win a prize.
- No entries received after the Close Date will be eligible to win a prize.
- To enter a Competition that is only run online, you must have an internet connection. To enter a Competition that is only run through a social media platform, you must have an account with that social media platform.
- The prize does not include, and the Competition winner is solely responsible for, all costs and expenses associated with participation in the prize (such as, without limitation, internet use, and all required equipment for participation).
- Should the prize for a Competition be unavailable, Fnatic has the right to substitute it for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes may not be resold, are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Fnatic, the prize will only be awarded to the winner.
- Any images of the prize are illustrative only and may not show the exact prize to be won.
- Each winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity as may be required by Fnatic in respect of the Competition.
- Within a year of the Close Date and only in respect of the Competition, Fnatic reserves the right to publish each winner's name, photograph and country on its website and/or any social media or streaming platform or to otherwise publicise the winner.
Participant verification and disqualification rights
- Fnatic reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant, including, without limitation the participant’s age and parental consent, where required.
- Fnatic reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify a participant:
- found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Competition;
- who enters the Competition using fraudulent means;
- who enters the Competition using incorrect contact details;
- who enters the Competition on someone else’s behalf;
- who Fnatic reasonably believes has acted in breach of these Competition Terms; or
- who breaches the terms of Fnatic’s Social & Community Policy.
Competition duration and withdrawal
- Fnatic may, in its absolute discretion, vary or withdraw a Competition or the Competition Terms (including the relevant terms in Part A) at any time. You agree that no liability shall attach to Fnatic as a result thereof.
- Your participation in the Competition, including being selected to receive the prize, in no way constitutes an endorsement or support by Fnatic of your views or aims or of any products or services. You shall not advertise or otherwise claim to have obtained any such endorsement or support.
- Where a Competition is run on one or more of Fnatic’s social platforms or a third party's platform, that Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with that social media platform or third party platform. You acknowledge that any such social media platform or third party (as applicable) shall have no liability to you in connection with that Competition.
- Fnatic’s name and logo are the property of Fnatic and should not be used in any manner whatsoever without the prior consent of Fnatic. Fnatic must approve in writing any statement, advertisement, press release or similar communication in any media (including any social post, blog or any other type of self-publishing platform) relating to your participation in the Competition.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Fnatic shall have no responsibility for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the Competition, including a participant’s participation in the Competition (or, as the case may be, a participant’s inability to participate in the Competition for any reason) or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, Fnatic accepts no responsibility or liability for any entry or claim which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, misdirected, lost, submitted after the Close Date, damaged or corrupted.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Competition Terms (including Part A and Part B), each Competition, and all matters related to them including any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Each participant irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with any Competition or these Competition Terms.